Friday, April 21, 2017

down the rabbit hole

CHAPTER TWO.

I woke up from another dream. It was that strange king again and he said that I would see him soon and he also called me son. Weird, right?

So anyway, it was a weekend and I was planning to just relax and watch a movie but that wasn't the case.


 *Sigh*

I was just settling down to watch the movie when the doorbell rang. I went to the door to see what it was when I saw a package and the label said: Kiwi 1923 Magi Rd. Buffalo NY. 


I wasn't expecting a package and I couldn't see anyone, so I brought it inside and opened it to find a model of a strange dragon. It was the color of ice and had translucent wings and was breathing lightning. I thought it was weird that I would be sent this, but I set it down on a shelf and sat down to watch the movie.

When the movie was over I went to bed and promptly fell asleep. I awoke in the middle of the night to a loud bang. “I think that came from the living room.” I thought to myself. I went downstairs. I went to the living room and saw a large form. I turned on the light and saw that the dragon model had turned into a large translucent dragon!!!!!

When it saw me, It growled and lunged at me. I was so paralyzed in shock that I didn't have time to react. It hit me and somehow it went into me and I fainted from the pain of a thousand needles pricking my skin.


I was in another dream but it was unlike the rest. I saw an arch made of ice and vines. I saw a mountain. I saw a castle made of ice. I saw a sword that changed colors like the aurora. And I saw the king telling me to wake…

I woke up the next morning in a cold sweat. I looked around but the dragon was gone. I went to the bathroom and splashed water on my face. I looked in the mirror and I jumped back in surprise. My usually brown eyes had turned icy blue.

I decided to go for a walk in the woods. I went outside and was nearing the river when I heard a faint voice, come to me… I looked in the direction of the voice and saw a cave.

I went into the cave and I found a hidden ice cave which was strange since it was the middle of summer.


I saw a giant arch of ice and vines. I remembered it from a dream but this time it had runes on it.

I walked to It and touched It and It started to glow.


And then I did the thing I did the most this week. I passed out.

I woke up and found myself in a cave similar to the one I fainted in except no vines -just ice. I walked out of the cave and saw that I was on a mountain of ice. That kinda makes sense. I found a stairway down the mountain and walked into a castle of ice.

I walked in and saw the king from my dreams. He turned and said, "Ah, Kiwi there you are, Welcome home, son". And with that, I fainted again.


 Wow, I really need to stop doing that.

3 comments:

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!