Wednesday, February 18, 2015

My Dad

It's my Dad's birthday! I'm making him a nice card right now! But, don't tell him, he's still in bed! He's off today...so ssshhhhh!!!

My Dad is funny, huggable and very lovable. He's very smart! He knows tons of things that you may not know! 

My Dad takes me to the movies and stuff. He takes me to my Grandma and Grandpa's. He sits through fencing every single Friday! I don't think that's very fun for him. So, I need to do something nice for him today. So I'm writing a blog!

My Daddy means to me almost as much as Teddy (Bear) means to me! 

Daddy is as sweet as my favorite candy, Skittles! I personally like the strawberry kind.

Without my Dad, I would be bored. He tells very funny jokes. 

He lets me get away with things my Mom wouldn't let me do. Like sometimes, he let's me watch T.V and play games on my tablet.

Daddy is teaching me computer programming! I like that. 

Maybe someday I'll be like him. 

In other words,
Me and my Dad.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!! I LOVE YOU!!!!
















3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! This is so awesome Master William. I am positive your dad will absolutely love this!! Happy birthday to your dad!! Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great tribute to your Dad. Good job, William! Happy Birthday, Mike! Love, Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, sounds like your dad is a very good father....you and Lilly are lucky to have him....Happy Birthday Bro !!! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!