Thursday, November 27, 2014

November 27, 2014 Giving Thanks....

Happy Thanksgiving!

I'd like to give thanks to my Teddy Bear, Teddy. He's one of my favorite toys, you know. He keeps all the monster and aliens away that I believe in. Especially the Weeping Angels from Doctor Who.

Me and my teddy bear...


I'm also grateful for my Mommy and Daddy. Because I love them very much. My Mommy makes dinners and lunches and breakfasts. She does my blog with me. I help her at the store. And she helps me with my stories.

I'm thankful for my Daddy because he pays for all the special things we do. Especially the TV. I'm grateful that he does that because it's one of my favorite things to do. He also fixes stuff like my broken glasses. (Which of course I just broke again.)

I'm also grateful for my soft comfy bed. It keeps me warm at nights. Helps me rest my eyes. And helps me grow when I'm sleeping. It's also just comfy to lay on.

I'm happy about my creative mind. It helps me build forts in my room.

I'm grateful for my big brother and my big sister. When I was a little kid, my brother Brad took me to 2 movies, Iron Man and Avatar. I still have the picture we took at the Iron Man Movie! And I'm grateful for Meggie because she takes me to hockey games. I HEART hockey!

They only thing I'm grateful for my sister, Lilly is because she plays games with me.

And my Grandma and Grandpa? I'm grateful for them because they watch me while Mommy and Daddy are doing stuff. Like tomorrow night! Of which I can't wait! I get them all to myself!!

I'm also thankful for my Grandmama. She visits us almost every summer. She takes me places like Connors and the movies. Me and her went to the movies twice.

I'm grateful for ballet. It keeps me busy on Wednesdays. It helps me calm down and helps me think for my things for my stories.

I'm grateful for my little puppy dog! He's so cute and fuzzy. And apparently he's the only pet in the house right now. The fish died. RIP, little fishy....(Lilly cried but it didn't really matter to me that much.)

I'm grateful for the house we live in. Where else would I build my forts?? Not outside! It's too plain cold!

I'm grateful for the rest of my family. Of course they live all over the U.S.A. And some live up here. I have A LOT of relatives...

All in all, I'm just thankful that we have a nice place to live in and a nice planet to live on.

I salute you, America!!!!

William Carl Benz


4 comments:

  1. I am grateful that you are grateful for everything that matters. Happy Thanksgiving my love. Hugs and kisses....Aunt Donna ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots to be grateful for! I am grateful for my teddybear too. I believe in aliens too, but I am not scared of them... because I think I AM one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi William! i didn't have your mom's email address so I am leaving a note here in hopes that you will see it. I am working on putting together a book for and by neurologically diverse kids. I'm self-publishing it so I don't expect a huge profit, but I hope to at least give each kid who participates a copy of the book. I wondered if you would want to write something for it? The idea is to share a little bit about yourself (there are some questions on the webpage to help you get started) and to show something you love doing or something you are great at! I have a page about it here: http://diaryofanalien1.blogspot.com/p/new-book-project.html. Check it out! I won't be mad if you don't feel like doing it... I know you are a busy guy! I just thought I'd let you know about it in case it sounded fun to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel - this is Will's Mom - I just saw this!!! for some reason, I never got an email stating your comment was hanging out! I'm so sad! Let me know if you are still doing this and I will ask William when he gets home if he'd be interested. I'm sure he'll say yes! Anything to get out of math!!! Thanks so much! mary - my email - mkwhitemb1@gmail.com

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!