Monday, November 17, 2014

November 17, 2014 Who's afraid of the big, bad polar vortex??

Basically, the polar vortex is the cold air coming to visit us from the North Pole - where Santa is!

The polar vortex is always there.
From NOAA.gov
The media
 just uses it as a buzz word. They are just
 trying to sensationalize the weather to
 make it seem worse than it is. When this
is just what is supposed to happen now.





Nobody should be afraid by the phrase,
 "POLAR VORTEX" . It just means
 it's winter....

So. If it snows. don't stress out! Be prepared! Stay home, and stay warm. If you have plans, bundle up tight and keep warm. Don't drive in white cars because people won't be able to see you and they will crash into you. Drive in a black or red car, people can see them.

Me? I'm going to get my long johns out!  They keep me warm in bed! Tomorrow, if it snows, I can make a snow man!

snowman

See ya later!!! We have more work to do....

p.s. We moved my desk into the living room!!!

I like it here!





3 comments:

  1. Nice write-up buddy! You are right. Its just snow. Nothing to get excited about. Just enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily my car is red, so I should have no problem! And I've got my long johns all ready! I am still afraid of the polar vortex though... even though it is just winter. Winter and I are not friends! I don't mind the snow, but I really don't like it when it gets so cold out, I have to wear long johns, regular pants, a long john shirt, a regular shirt, a sweatshirt, a jacket, a hat, two scarves, and gloves, just to go walk my dog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When there's a white out it doesn't matter what color car you have!...
    The whiteness of the snow is a beautiful canvas for the imagination...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!