Tuesday, November 18, 2014

November 18, 2014 A snowy update....

It's really deep outside! Everything is completely colorless. It's completely white! I cannot wait to get in it. It's so fun! We're just waiting for it to slow down a bit. And I'm jealous because Little Rock, AR is getting sunshine!!!!! And I don't like the sun that much, but I would like some color.

We gonna watch a movie until it slows down a bit out there.....I recommend not going outside if you're in this area. If you have sensory issues like me, you'll get a headache. can barely see anything!!!!

I'll update later.

p.s. - I'm going to have a snowball fight with Lilly!!!
YOU WILL BE TRAPPED!!

We are behind the "wall" of snow. Buffalo (front of photo) has none!



2 comments:

  1. A snowball fight sounds fun! It snowed a little here, but not enough to make a snowball.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should come here! We have over 3 feet and counting!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!