Thursday, September 11, 2014

September 11, 2014

I'll think of a name for this blog later. This isn't going to be your ordinary, everyday blog. Especially because it's about what happened in 2001 on this date.

We just watched a couple of videos and we learned about what happened with the Twin Towers. Here a video from BrainPOP about 9-11.

http://www.brainpop.com/socialstudies/ushistory/september11th/

My take on this is that terrorists are just jealous of other people. And they just want to make everyone live their way. Everyone has a different religion and different race. Why can't we just get along? And why do the terrorists plan attacks? Why can't we just negotiate? They do their business, and we do ours. No more! It would be a good thing if we could turn back time. And much safer. If we could turn back time, we could change history, and have no terrorists, and no worry and no Nazi's. And then we wouldn't need anymore defenses. Except for robbers. Then we would need defenses. But, whole armies just to defend our country? You would just need one if you were attacked, by, I don't know...your worst enemy. And people getting along? That would be much more peaceful. Don't you think?

I thought of a name for my blog. It's 9-11, I hate terrorists.
I salute you, America

5 comments:

  1. Wow.....William.............I am in awe of what you wrote. For someone so young, you have a good handle on things. I can't think of what to say, except today.......you are my hero!!!!
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow - ok! I didn't think that would effect people that much. It just came from my heart and my brain. I have a strong feeling for America. I love my home, and I love all of America. All the cultures and different people, we're still all alike. And if terrorists can't see we love our country, why do they even exist? I LOVE AMERICA!

      Delete
  2. You're right, William! We love our country!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Young people with heart and reason will change our world for the better, Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops. I forgot to sign my name to my entry. --- Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!