Monday, September 15, 2014

September 15, 2014 Welcome Back Part 2

Well, we're at Part 2!

First of all, I'd like to show you this little video. I've been listening to this since I was 3 and I finally learned how to play it on the piano! Almost.......here it is!

Schroeder...

Daddy is getting his surgery tomorrow and Meggie is coming over! Since I'm afraid of her pugs, I modified my whole entire fort. I put a chair in front of it, Dad's jacket in front of it, I put my table in front of it, and I put my gun on top of it. It only has 2 darts left.
I'm wearing the jacket right now, so you can't see it...this is how my fort looks!! Cool, huh?



Anyway....moving along.

I went to Fantasy Island this summer! I had a blast! I spent 2 hours in the water park. I went with Meggie, Bubba and of course my annoying sister, Lilly. Oh, I was gonna go on this right where every once in awhile you hang upside down? But, some lady kept yelling, DON'T DO IT....she scare me off it.....Guess what, the big blue water slide and the Mouse, Bubba kept asking me out of all the rides, I'm not afraid of those 2. (Will's words - no correction on his order)

Oh! Science camp was sweet! I did some chemistry. I especially loved learning about polymers! I already know a lot about polymers. They are just molecular bonds...that are either strong bonds or weak bonds...I also, blew some bubbles. But, not regular bubbles...HUMONGOUS bubbles..I learned about DNA, too. DNA is your genetics, like you carry your Mom's and Dad's genes. So, unattached ear lobes are genetic, the ability to roll your tongue. And tasting sourness is also genetic. I learned A LOT!!!

Ok, so this is it for now.......stay tuned until I have time for more!

That's all for now!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!


3 comments:

  1. There will be no darts used on the puggies mr. William

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahah...I got a kick out of the dart thing too!!!! Great post Master Willliam. love and hugs Aunt Donna ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!