Friday, October 31, 2014

October 31, 2014 HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! Or why do we celebrate this silly holiday! In a nutshell...

I did this all by myself!
Happy Halloween, Everybody!!!

bWAHAHAHAHA......

Well...I hope you all had a nice Halloween morning! So, did you ever wonder where Halloween came from?

Halloween originated probably in Ireland. It was called Samhain. People believed that the day before Samhain, the dead would return as ghosts. And people would put wine and food on their porches to keep the roaming spirits at bay. They would wear masks to be mistaken as fellow ghosts. 

We found a video that explains the rest...http://www.history.com/topics/halloween/history-of-halloween/videos/bet-you-didnt-know-halloween

I think Halloween is a nice holiday to either get a trick or a treat. Halloween is the beginning of the holiday season, so it's one of my favorite holidays. I think we shouldn't have to go to school today! 

I'm going to be The Rocketeer for Halloween.  I was the Rocketeer before, so I'm making a comeback!!! Meggie is taking me tricks or treating. We are going to see THE TARDIS!! first. I'm excited about that!!! 

Last night, I went to a Sabres game with Meggie! Drew got a point on his birthday yesterday. Meggie got a Subway card. We lost...:(
But, at least I had fun!





That's all for now! P.s. Exclusive up next!!!!! 2 in 1 story!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!