Tuesday, June 17, 2014

June 17, 2014.....We missed a day!!!

Yesterday, was World Sea turtles day! Also, it's conservation biologist's Archie Carr's birthday! He is the founder of the STC - the Sea Turtle Conservancy. He is considered the world's leading authority on sea turtles. I think he knows more than I do about sea turtle.
me making a poster
















Voila! I hung my poster at the road!

I also made kabobles! - I made the dip with strawberry jelly, sour cream and cream cheese - MMMMMMM......A kaboble is different sort of foods on a stick. I made bananas, blueberries, watermelon and strawberries - for flag day!!! Strawberries were 1st because they were the strongest. Here's a picture of what my complete snack looked like. I made one for me, my Grandmama and my Dad. 
I'm wearing a sticker. Do you like my platter?

Hey, guess what!!!!!! I finished 5th ELA!!!! I took the test and got a 90!!!!!! Almost done with school. I wish my Mom wouldn't make me do stuff during the summer.......:(

Oh, by the way, I keep forgetting......thanks Aunt Donna for the cards! Me and Lilly were REALLY excited!!!!

And congratulations to Maddie for GRADUATING!!! WAY TO GO!!!

That's all for now.....I'm gonna go read to Grandmama...

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!!!

TO BE CONTINUED.......


















1 comment:

  1. You are both welcome for the cards. BTW, love the poster on the tree...hugs and kisses...Aunt Donna ♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!