Monday, June 9, 2014

June 9, 2014 Ballet!!!!!

I did my first ballet show!! It was fun!!!!! I was just an entsy bit nervous. I wasn't ON stage, I was nervous in the dressing room because of all the noise and the commotion down there! Someone has to tell those girls to BE QUIET! I wish Kim were there to keep them in line. Jeesh, it was noisy in there. Don't make a boy nervous by making noise. I'll just attack!

Me on stage!!!


What do you do when your nervous? I pace back and forth at a very quick rate....I'm also a chatterbox when I'm nervous but that was only during the hockey game I watched with Meggie...

I was relieved after the ballet. Cuz then all my nerves calmed down. You know how hard it is to calm down before you go on stage and around all those noisy girls? It's very hard. Anyway.....


One more thing for today....I went to Grandma's and Grandpa's house for dinner after the show! I ate a triple cheese sandwich with butter, American, swiss and provolone cheese. It was DELISH - perfection! We also had chocolate cake for dessert - I loved the frosting! Bubba and Meggie came for dinner and Grandmama also came for dinner. It was a fun time....

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to have snack, chocolate milk and TV.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!!

TO BE CONTINUED...




2 comments:

  1. I get a little nervous when there is too much noise around me too. You seemed to have handled it well. When you were on stage did you see a lot of faces in the audience or were you just concentrating on your dancing? Hope you are having fun with grandma being there. By the way the chocolate cake sounds yummy. Love and Hugs...Aunt Donna ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. William, you look so very handsome in your dance costume. I'm glad you had such a good day. Hope Mom posts more photos. I'll have to try a triple cheese sandwich sometime. In sounds yummy! Love, Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!