Thursday, June 5, 2014

June 5, 2014 Pooped out

This week I'm pooped! I didn't go to fencing because I got a boo-boo on my toe. I went to dance yesterday and today I had a rehearsal.

Do you know what I did to get a boo-boo? I was running, hit the top of my toe on a nail and knocked off a piece skin. I started yelling when I saw my toe was bleeding. It was throbbing for an hour! And it bleed A LOT. But, the next day I took a long bath to get the blood out, put a liquid band aid and went to ballet. I hurt when I pressed my foot down at ballet. But at the break I made sure I rubbed it and that made it feel better.

Oh, today I went to a baseball game! The Bisons won! I went with my Dad. The kids that my Mom were with were Lilly, Gabriel, Camryn and Autumn. These are kids from Lilly's class. My old class was there too. I was nice to see everyone.

Next, I picked up my Grandma from the airport! The airline lost her 2nd bag in Tampa! Jeez! I wonder how that happened!

Next, I had to go to ballet again for my rehearsal. It went pretty good! I got out pretty early.

This week was pretty fun. I made a pendulum! Well, we need to research this more and I'll tell you how it works later.
making the pendulum

Pendulum complete!

That all for now, I guess. 

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED...

May the force be with you ALWAYS!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey William, Please post a video of your pendulum once you get it finished. Rest up this weekend and take care of that toe ! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!