Friday, April 11, 2014

April 11, 2014 The consensus is.......

Editor's note: Well, you all swayed William to keep doing his blog. And that he will put more effort into getting his not so fun stuff done early so that we can do the cool stuff again! You all actually made me cry a bit. And William really was touched. It meant more than you could know.....:-)


Sometimes is hard for me to stay on track.  Sometimes my head gets all jumbled up. And it makes me irritated. But, I do! And I also sorta like doing this.

Thank you all. I'm happy you took time out of your day to do this. I'm speechless right now.

Let's get onto the other stuff!

Dad decided that I shouldn't go to fencing for awhile. I have no idea why. Fencing is very fun! I enjoy it! I think I'm learning stuff. But, sometimes coach gets mad because we have to go over stuff for about infinity. Maybe that's why Dad didn't want to go anymore. Me and Daddy decided that we should still go. Daddy won't be in the room with me anymore. That makes me a little sad. (Coach thinks maybe Mike in the room distracts William) I'm willing to try it this way.

Yesterday we went to the tennis courts because I wanted to skate. I did pretty good! I only fell a couple of times. I hurt my coccis again. It feels a little better today.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAfEPtnS1Jw

I went outside again today when Lilly got home from school. I hurt my elbow. It started bleeding so I went back inside to get a band-aid. Youch!

Still didn't get the strawberry DNA. Maybe next week I'll be more focused and we can really do it. And I need to get back on track to getting my invention shown. I need to get busy!

Today we studied about Percy Levon Julian. Momma was crazy because she couldn't find the end of the video we were watching. (cuckoo-cuckoo). We never did find the ending. Julian was the first black chemist at the turn of the century. He worked on extracting the chemicals out of plants. Pretty exciting! Maybe I'll do something like that.

Here is a short hi-lite video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fhgxq1vjBqY

That's all I have on my mind. Thanks for listening to me. I appreciated it.

That's all for now!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

(and) TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




4 comments:

  1. Now, I can go to sleep...thanks Master William...love and hugs...Aunt Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Night, Aunt D!!! Talk to you tomorrow! See ya! Love william

      Delete
  2. William - Good job on your skating, keep practicing and you will be ready for the roller derby ( ask Mom or Dad what that is). Enjoy yourself biking and skating. See you in a little while, hope you are staying for supper. Love to you and Lilly. Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on your skating William !! I'm surprised you did not get blown over by those high winds in the video. Glad you decided to stick with you blog, say HI to Lilly and mom and dad for me....keep up the good work ! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!