Tuesday, April 29, 2014

April 29, 2014 Please read.....and enjoy!

I prefer a little biography about my generals.

Well, first there is General Teddy. He is second in command. And he's my favorite general. You know why? I sleep with him every night since I was a baby. (Between you and me) He's the best general because he is my assistant. He assists me by training new recruits. He also assists me by telling me that all the main cannons are up on the ship that I made out of my bed.

Now, I'll tell you a bit about the first in command, ME! I give all the assignments and missions. (I even give top secret missions) And I am the one who trains new recruits and picks the new recruits. Sometimes, I call a break. I have lots of duties. But, I won't get into them now. I'll get into them in another blog.

Do you know what you do if you complete a secret mission?? You get one free snuggle with General Teddy!

Let's move on to Sergeant T - AKA Mr. T - AKA a triceratops. Sergeant T fires one of the main guns. One of the main cannons, actually. And I pass his station just to get on to the battlefield, when we're in a battle. Just so you know.

Next, there is Captain Tigger. He's in charge of the plasma cannon. I have a plasma cannon for facing a boss base. (You know, a base where a boss is.) There are two other cannons that help out, but this is one of the major cannons. I'll go over them after this one. The plasma cannon is awesome! It shoots balls of plasma at the enemy. It just blows them away or rips them apart if the blast is strong enough.

Now let's see....the two major cannons. Well, one cannon is a laser cannon and the other is a missile launcher. Corporal Panda fires both weapons. Works out pretty well. He has very good aim.

Last but not least, if we need help, we have one ally. Super Moose!!!! He shoots laser eyes. And he can fly in space like Superman. And he has freeze breath! Pretty cool, huh??

And I have three new recruits. My Mom, my Dad and my Sister. My sister doesn't care about her missions. She just cares about candy, TV, chocolate milk, cake! Sheesh!

Some things that make a good recruit are that they are a good fighter, they care about their missions and they are good sports. (Unlike Lilly, who whines when she loses at a game like Monopoly.Jeez)

That's all for now!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED......

P.s. The editor got her first flight lesson! We went to Antarctica!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey William. You should publish all of your ideas and start to write fantasy/fiction books....you'd make tons of $$$....your ideas and thoughts are always so creative, interesting, and fun !! And....be nice to your sister !! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear William We like all you animals. They are the best type. You don't have to feed them or put them outside when it is raining and you don't have to pick up after them. Keep up the good work. Love you and Lilly. Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite a team you have assembled! Love, Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!