Monday, April 7, 2014

April 7, 2014 I'll make it short.....

Today is a short blog. It's late and I want to watch My Little Pony.

First, please remember to visit my new friend Angel's blog. It's pretty cool. She had her first "blogaversary" on Saturday! (But, I have no idea what that is) (Mom just explained it means she had her blog for one year)

We went outside today! I rode my bike and scooter! I did pretty good. It was easier to ride my bike this year now that my feet are more developed. (Is it just me or do my feet want to run??)



First time on pavement!!!




I did spanish today too! Today I learned, un bolígrafo and Una bicelette and periódico.

I did more research on how to make silly putty. I found that school glue does not bounce. We need Elmer's all purpose glue. That's why my other experiment didn't bounce. But it was still cool....

The ballet went well! It was fun! One of the dancers was my teacher! I knew a lot of the dancers! The dancers were terrific! The fencing was like a super nova!!!! That means a star blowing up. It was beyond this galaxy!

That's all for now!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!
"NUFF SAID"





2 comments:

  1. Hey William, glad to see the snow is finally gone in Buffalo and you are able to play outside. Happy Spring ! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guess what Uncle Ken! It's snowing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! william

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!