Friday, April 25, 2014

April 25, 2014 Daddy's blind...

K, not really.....Daddy went to the eye doctor today. I went with him. I follow him where ever he went - lots and lots of room. It's my eye doctor too. My eye doctor's cool. One test was that the assistant took a picture of the back of Daddy's eye. They are looking for any changes in his eye.
They did the puffer test. They had him read the eye chart to see if he needs new glasses. Daddy needed new glasses....

Here's a diagram of your eye!

eye diagram web
Pretty cool, huh??

Tomorrow I'm doing the autism walk with Meggie - my actually big sister. (She's my actually big sister because I don't count Lilly older than me). I hope the weather is going to be good. I think I may find a couple of people to talk to. 

Daddy downloaded the Black Stallion on my nook. I'm on chapter 3 already. Chapter 3 is way different from the island part in the movie. I like the book better. 

We forgot to do the strawberry DNA experiment. WE ATE ALL THE STRAWBERRIES!!! Don't blame me that they were good. Mom will have to get some for next week.

I haven't heard anything from the turtle guy. Hm.... I wonder if he got our email? I hope so. I really care about this project and I hope someone can use it.

That's all for now. 

Stay tuned 'til next time!

TO BE CONTINUED.....


1 comment:

  1. Neat diagram of the eye! I wonder what my eye looks like inside.. I have astigmatism! I am pretty sure that means my cornea is the wrong shape. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!