Tuesday, April 8, 2014

April 8, 2014 What I want to be...REVISED ON JUNE 11, 2014

THIS IS AN UPDATE...DON'T BE ALARMED...
Not much to say today....

I thought of something else I might want to be when I grow up. But, I forgot....MMMMMMM....I like being a kid. I don't have to go to work. I don't have to cook. I don't have to pay bills. I AM NOT PAYING THE BILLS!!!! I get to play stuff. I can sleep in! I have SNOW DAYS!!! I DO NOT have to shovel!!! I don't have to mow the lawn. I get to read all the time. YAY! (CLAP, CLAP, CLAP, CLAP...) Go Me!!

That's all for now. Well, hope you enjoy reading this update and this old post!!

TO BE CONTINUED.....

 







HHmmm.....I'm passionate about reading. Maybe I can be an author. Or a chemist. Or maybe an artist??? Nah...

Maybe a Jedi! If the force was real. I wanna be a Jedi to save people. Also to live very heavy things. I hate when very heavy things get in my way.

That's all I have on my mind about that right now......

Moving on...

I went to fencing today. I lost in electric fencing. You know what electric fencing is from previous blogs. Search for it if you don't know.

My brain needs a day off. That means I don't know what to do. For some reason my body just wants to go to bed when I'm doing something like fencing. Or riding my bike. Or even anything energetic. School for an example.  But when I'm sleeping, I've no idea what my body is doing.

I think I'm ready for the ending now.


Strawberry DNA. Pretty cool, huh? We're gonna try this tomorrow or Thursday! This is not my picture!


That's all for now!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!