Tuesday, May 6, 2014

May 6, 2014 Strawberry fields....

Last week, I did the strawberry DNA experiment. It didn't work out quite right. I think the strawberries weren't ripe enough and I couldn't mash them well enough. We're gonna try again. 

It's supposed to look like this - THIS ISN'T MINE!!!!!

Mine looked like the blob - THUMBS DOWN!!!
We went to Beauty and the Beast last week! The special effects were AWESOME!!!! 
You should have saw them! The lightning was cool! It could send shivers down your spine! 

Don't mind if I'm fuzzy.....
I made modifications to my fort. The modifications were putting my desk chair in front of a piece of my bed, putting my big blanket over and making it pug proof by fortifying it (because my sister's pugs are with me). Today, I worked in there. It was nice and quiet. I put my Dad's computer underneath the chair and the mouse on the big pillow. It's not a real mouse. It's just something you navigate the computers pointer with. 

Me and my Dad went to Spiderman II! You guys should see it. It was the coming of 2 of his enemies. Electro and The Rhino. No more spoilers!

Updates later! (Hopefully)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!