Monday, May 19, 2014

May 19, 2014 Programming, programming, programming!!!!!

did you guys miss me?? You know why we haven't blogged in awhile?? Cuz I haven't been listening very well and we've been really busy! So, enjoy this blog!!!!

Today, I did some programming lessons in Khan Academy. Pretty cool! Here's a pic of one of the things I did....I turned a regular face into a crazy face!

crazy, right???
Tomorrow, I am going to learn how to color in this stuff! I'm excited!!!!!!

Yoga is pretty cool! I do it once a day. It's called Cosmic Kids and it's on youtube.com
Cosmic kids is copacetic! (We just looked this word up - it means completely satisfactory, or ok) People should try this out. It's short and fun! Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/user/CosmicKidsYoga

me doing yoga - Baxter is staring at you!
 This is me looking at something in a story I made up. The story isn't done yet. I'm missing LOTS of adventure. But when it's done, I'll post it. ok?
me making up a story


This is a short blot, but it has everything (almost) that I did last week and today. Maybe tomorrow we'll have my story done.....maybe.......

That's all for now..

Stay tuned 'til next time!

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!



2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your story! Love, Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey William. I look forward to reading your story. I also liked the pic of the baby birds from your last blog, I forgot to post but wanted to mention it. Yoga is tough ! Aunt Laurie said it makes her sore, but, Maddie loves yoga. Enjoy ! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!