Tuesday, May 20, 2014

May 20, 2014 Yeah!!!!


I have a new motto!


My new motto!

My mom found this for me.

Today I swung on the swing. My mom pushed me high up. I went very high but I did not fall off the swing.

Here is a picture:

I am way up there!
I did more programming today after my normal school work. I made a dish of ice cream and colored it by programming it. I even put a cherry on top with a stem!

I went to fencing today. We reviewed parries, lunges, feint disengages, press attack and beat attack (the usual). We did not go over anything new though. We did electric fencing too and I won 4-2 against coach.

OH and my dad ordered me an electric foil all my own. It should come in a week.

We did not go to Food Truck Tuesdays at the Larkin Square because it was raining but we will go when my grandma-ma comes into town next month. She wants to see me fence and then mom and Lilly can meet us there after Lilly is done with Dance. The burgers from The Roaming Buffalo are DEEEEE-LISH! I get them with Sharp Cheddar and Ketchup! They are a little spicy but I LOVE them. The fries are good too.

Stay tuned 'till tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED...

2 comments:

  1. I love the motto!!! One of my favorites....doing good Master William....love you....Aunt Donna♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great Memorial Day weekend William, Lilly, Mike and Mary !! Have a Shalen's hot dog for me !! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!