Wednesday, May 28, 2014

May 28, 2014 Hotdogs!!!!!

Me going to Xavier's party!
As you know, Sunday I went to Xavier's party. AND I SLEPT THERE ALL NIGHT!!! YAY!!!!! It was actually pretty fine! We watched the Avenger's movie with Loki. We played outside for a very long time and went inside for snacks here and there....At the end of the day I stayed in and had an Orange Crush, some Doritoes, some regular chips, and some pretzels. I had cake! We didn't play any specific games. Xavier and I just ran away from his big brother when he tried to ambush us. Yikes! I got to sleep in my new sleeping bag! I have a new sleeping bag. It was comfy, but not as comfy as my bed. Jeesh! I was forced to sleep on the floor because Xavier and Simon hogged the couch. (Talking about food, I'm hungry!)

Moving along....


This is for Uncle Ken.....We had hot dogs - his favorite kind! We cooked them on the grill. I didn't eat mine until the next day when Momma fried it in butter...YUM!! I want more!!! 





MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....




I went to fencing on Friday. I won a bout against Keegan! But, I lost against Coach on Tuesday. I was a bit flippity and Coach wasn't gonna give in......

I went to ballet today! Nothing new, but we worked on our end of year dance. I'm excited about it!  If you're not busy, come see me dance. The end of year show is June 8th at 3:00 at the Nichol's school in Buffalo. Lilly will be dancing too. But more people will watch me. There's only 2 boys that are under 10. Pretty cool!

This is my Sister Megan. She had to do a cold water challenge for charity....she's crazy...musta been cold!!!!


I'm almost done with math for the year! HAPPY ABOUT THAT!!!! I have 5 things left to do. In English, we worked on idioms - I had to finish that module...One of the ones I worked on was, "let the cat out of the bag" - what if I actually let a cat out of the bag?? I'd make an idiom come true! By the way, it means to spill the beans (another idiom) which means to tell a secret. I used an idiom to describe an idiom! 

Ok, that's all I have on my mind right now.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!!

TO BE CONTINUED...



1 comment:

  1. Happy to read about your most excellent adventures!
    Love, Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!