Thursday, May 8, 2014

May 8, 2014 Babies!!!!!

Here's a picture that might surprise you that's in our backyard. They just came out of their shell.

Those little pink things are baby robins!!! The blue things are eggs! Did you like the suspense?!?

The eggs are in our backyard on the back of our basketball hoop! Aawwwwwww!!
They are just so cute! We also have orioles! Their orange breast looks shiny. Their beak looks a bit yellow. I wonder what their eggs look like....let's google it! Here's a picture of what their eggs look like: 
They don't even look real!
Here's a video from Youtube. Mom and I put out an orange and some strawberry preserves for our orioles. Mom said that catbirds will eat the jam too. The video has a woodpecker eating the orange. I think they are having lunch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2vFeM0rves

Yesterday, I helped Mom make meatloaf. I touched raw bacon. Ew....But it made it taste good. 

It tasted GREAT!



Everyday I make improvements to my fort. I made a rifle station. And today, I put a little wall. Pretty cool, huh? And Daddy just set up his tent. Maybe he could sleep in my bed tonight. I'll be in my fort. 
Me and my rifle station - I'm camouflaged... 
I think a few days before, remember the email I got from the turtle conservancy? Remember he said he would send some stuff?? Here's a picture!!!!! It even has a little stuffed turtle named Sandy! He's cute...
The Turtle Stuff

That's all I have on my mind! 

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED.....
"Am I too turtly for the turtle club?" The immortal words of The Master of Disguise in his turtle disguise.





2 comments:

  1. Great day...lots going on...enjoy. The birds are so cute. Love and hugs...Aunt Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow the birds are so cute! I have a birdhouse in my backyard and every year a mama sparrow lays eggs in there. I like to peek in through the hole at the baby birds, when they all have their mouths open waiting for a worm! I love the turtle stuff you got. :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!