Sunday, May 25, 2014

May 25, 2014 ...



Memorial Day is a people in the wars. Everybody should remember that first before they picnic and party!!!!!! 

Hey, guess what?!? I'M GOING ON A SLEEP OVER TONIGHT!!!! YAY!!!!!!! Awesome, right?!? It's Xavier's birthday party. He's a kid from my old school. He's nice. I remember I had a huggie accident last year at his party. Don't want another one of those.....My huggie that I was drinking spilled on my pants - thanks to the big kids.....

Guess what happened last night?!? I LOST MY TOOTH!!!!!! It was so unexpected! UP HIGH, DOWN LOW, TOO SLOW!!!

Well, there will probably be an update tomorrow...

Be safe, everybody!

Stay tuned tomorrow!!!

TO BE CONTINUED!

HAVE FUN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!