Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 29, 2014....#2 for today


Well....this was sorta cool...I'll explain what it is at the bottom. It'll be short. I want to play a game. 








We drew this. Cool, huh? It's on our picnic table. We used chalk for this. See the smiley face with the blue and black eyes - the one that Mom drew? Right about in the center? The square above it - I drew...I did more than that. And you see the bottom right corner??I also drew that. The only rule was to cover the whole table. We even have our initials in the middle right - aligned with the eyes. Look for it! Look for MB, WB, MS, MW and BS.....


Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED...

allons-y!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love it!! love and hugs...Aunt Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!