Monday, January 13, 2014

First day January 13, 2014

William’s first week: January 13, 2014

Hello, how are you I am fine .Today I am going to take pictures of Lake Erie .bye,bye
Day 1: lake/walk observations:
I observed ice balls on the lake. I heard 7 kinds of birds. One of them was a woodpecker. I saw thin ice. I saw in the sand ice, mussels that were frozen in the sand ice. I saw the ice mountains made by waves. I learned NOT to walk on ice! You fall and slip and hurt yourself!
End of night:
So, my first day of homeschool was ok! It was tiring! It was kinda fun. I worked on the computer. I took a walk. I had lunch and a snack.  And, I got to stay with my mom!
Tomorrow, we will look up what those ice balls are. (Please see pictures.) And, if we have time, we will work on measurement  by making a recipe, but not doing the correct measurements. Let’s hope our food turns out! Stay tuned ‘til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED…












8 comments:

  1. William, I think of you all the time and hope that your new learning experience will bring you much joy. You are a very lucky young man to have a family that loves and cares for you so much...looking forward to your daily posts. By the way, I had a good learning day too, I learned to listen to my words and tone of my voice when speaking to people. Sometimes I get over excited and get a little loud and use words I shouldn't, I think people say I am very passionate....love you lots and hugs to the family and Baxter. ♥ Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunt Donna! I'm glad you liked my blog. Yesterday was my first day! I will be writing more later. See ya!

      Delete
  2. William two thumbs up!! ♥ hugs...Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. William, I'm anxious to hear more about those ice balls you found today! Those sound pretty interesting!
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Punkin! How are you? I will be writing about the ice balls shortly! Bye-bye!

      Delete
  4. WOW - all that ice makes it look really cold! Good thing you are going to bake today, it will warm the house and your belly. Measure carefully to make a delicious treat. Measuring is just like dividing up candy equally with your sister & family. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. See above, Debbie! We didn't get to bake. We are saving that for Thursday!

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!