Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Gross! January 15, 2014

Today was gross! We went into the woods and looked for scat! YUK!!! What is scat?? Well, it's definitely gross. Scat is POOP - fresh or leftover!!! A scatologist is a person that studies poop for medical reasons. We looked it up.

We found deer and rabbit poop. And one I can't identify. I took pics! I got pricked by a pricker bush. We found 2 places where a rabbit lives. And where the squirrels. The think the squirrels are planning a raid on our bird seed. I've been seeing a lot of squirrels more often. We better set up defenses.
they ate my pumpkin!!!
UFP (unidentified flying poop)

this is deer poop

this is rabbit poop


these are the walnuts my mom wanted but the squirrels ate















squirrel and rabbit hide out








Well, that's all for today. We did other stuff but, it's 8:07 and I want my snacks, chocolate milk and TV!!!!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!!!

TO BE CONTINUED...

9 comments:

  1. Cool beans Master William..keep up the good work!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know William........I think scat is pretty cool........I didn't even know that's what it was called until I read your blog. I like all the pictures, too!!!!!!!! Our squirrels have been looking around for food, too. I think they must have buried some goodies, but can't find them now. Keep up the good work! You're doing great!!
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like you enjoy your new school. Keep up the workouts they are good fun. We look forward to reading more of your posts.
    Love from Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Grandma, Hi Grandpa! How are you! I'm glad you like my blog! I like it too!!!! Hugs and Kisses!

      Love, William

      Delete
  4. Very cool William, I learned a lot too today from your blog post. Keep up the good work ! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Uncle Ken! Share with Aunt Laurie and Cassie and Maddie! And you should make your own blog!

      Love, William

      Delete
  5. I am a bit jealous that we didn't get to study poop in school when I was a kid. Good work! - Jennifer George

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!