Tuesday, January 21, 2014

WE GOT WORK DONE!!! JANUARY 21, 2014

Today, my Mom (my teacher) and I made up a schedule. I don't know if we're going to follow it, but I'll try! The schedule will give us time to do everything - including SCIENCE!!! I am PASSIONATE about chemistry! When we went to Barnes and Noble, Mom ordered a chemistry set and a book about chemistry and about Madame Curie. I don't remember why she is famous, but when I know, I'll let you know.

I found out it's EASY to subtract 3 digit numbers in my head. I can even carry over! I enjoyed it! Mom found khanacademy.org. It helps me with math by showing me videos and then I do the problems they give me. Yay!!! khan academy!!!! It's cool......

I got to see my cousins Shannon, Tara and Andy this weekend. I don't get to see them a lot. I only got to see them 3 times this year. Shannon brought an exchange student that is staying with her this year. They call her T because her name is hard to say. She is from China. They brought her to Buffalo to see Niagara Falls. T draws anime. I like anime. So does my mom and Brad.

I went to FENCING!!!! I lost my bout by 1 point!!! Couch is getting tough with me. And I was a bit off tonite because I feel sickish. I'm feeling betterish now.

 That's all for now, folks. It's time for TV, chocolate milk, snack. And I'm sleepy!!!!!

Tune in tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED.......


4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a really busy day but a good one! Keep working on that math you will need to know it for chemistry because you know - you wouldn't want to add the wrong amount and create something weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy to read that you like math. Math is my favorite subject - then science --- especially chemistry and physics. You need math for both of these sciences. I've forgotten a lot, so as you learn, I'll read your posts and maybe I'll remember some things. Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Aunt K. I didn't know math was your favorite. Actually, science is mine! But, i know I need to learn math.....

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!