Friday, January 31, 2014

I'm getting tired of work....January 31, 2014

Ok, so.....I think the winter months are getting me down. I'm sleepy!!!!! But, I still NEED to learn..

I've been working a lot on time4learning.com. I like it. It teaches me ELA, math, social and science. You should check it out! There are lots of stories and I'm learning parts of speech. Here is an example:

         I love chemistry!

          I is a pronoun
          love is a verb
          chemistry is a noun
         ! is my puncuation


I had a thought yesterday. Do you think Santa is a timelord?? Santa deliver's all the gifts in one night. And only the doctor can do that because he has a TARDIS - Time and Relative Dimension in Space. That means he can travel through time and space and relative dimensions. THAT'S WHAT SANTA DOES! It is otherwise impossible to deliver gifts in one night. Why hasn't anybody ever thought of this before??? 

That's all for now....check back for updates later.

See ya tonight!


          


   


3 comments:

  1. Great analogy. Maybe Santa is a timelord. I like him just the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe he is! (I am humming the Doctor Who song)

      Delete
  2. Oops! Forgot to sign my comment about your analogy of Santa to a timelord.
    Back in the old days, when I went to school, we used to have to diagram sentences to identify each word's part of speech. That was just the thing to do back then. Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!