Friday, January 31, 2014

Hey, guess what??? January 31, 2014

This one isn't about learning! Daddy made me a member of CHIMA!!! Chima is a website to play on. On this game I get to go around, play cool games, I get to cool places. It's my FAVORITE game!

THANK YOU, DADDY! But, Daddy said I have to do extra chores in order to pay him back. It's ok!

And, we have my favorite kind of pizza for dinner. Bleu cheese and chicken finger pizza!

THIS IS A FUN DAY! I'm not tired anymore!

Please remember, if you leave a comment please sign your name. I like to know who you are!

AND!!! To the people in other countries that are reading my blog, please comment! I'd love to know who you are. Even if it's in your language, we can translate. By the way, I'm half German!!

UND! Um die Menschen in anderen Ländern, die mein Blog lesen sind, bitte kommentieren! Ich würde gerne wissen, wer Sie sind. Auch wenn es in Ihrer Sprache, können wir übersetzen. Übrigens, ich bin halb deutsch!

ET! Pour les gens d'autres pays qui lisent mon blog, s'il vous plaît commentaire! J'aimerais savoir qui vous êtes. Même si c'est dans votre langue, nous pouvons traduire. En passant, je suis à moitié allemande!


This is it for today!

Stay tuned 'til next week!

TO BE CONTINUED!

2 comments:

  1. Oh Heavens......William, what did you say in German?? That's pretty cool!
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punkin - Mom put it in german for the people who are looking at my blog from Germany! Maybe they'll write back, let's hope in German!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!