Friday, March 21, 2014

A work in progress....

My Imagination by William Benz

Where do I begin? Do you know what I said that? I have way too much in my head.

My imagination is big. It has all of outer space in it. It even has aliens in it, friendly aliens like from Star Wars.

I close my eyes and I see space gas stations. Which I have to say is pretty weird. Unless you have a star ship and run out of gas on the way to the Star Wars galaxy. It looks the same as any other gas station on earth. It is possible, except the people who work there are aliens.

I close my eyes and I see a lot of super heroes. One of them is Iron Man. Captain America too, Superman and Batman and all of the Marvel and DC super heroes.

I make up a few super heroes. They are a bit unusual. There are about 100 that I make up. One of them has the powers of a penguin, except he can shoot fish out of his flipper. Very unusual.

I close my eyes and I see lots of friends. I have multi imaginations for each friend. My favorite is where everybody meets. When we meet, we all fight super villains because all of my friends are super heroes.

I close my eyes and I see space thruways. I know that sounds pretty strange, but it's true. Personally, I have a star fighter of my own. I go visit my friends on Coruscant.  We fight the Sith. Apparently, we're Jedi.


I close my eyes and I see dragons. Some are evil and some are good. I lost track of them. I'll have to check in my imagination tonight and see where they are….

5 comments:

  1. Hi William! I like your blog! I especially like the idea of the penguin superhero who shoots fish from his flipper. That would be so cool!
    Your mom wanted to know if she could use something from my blog. Tell her I said, sure!
    Sincerely,
    Angel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perfect! We'll post on Monday. Thanks so much! Oh, and guess what?!? I love your blog!

      william

      Delete
  2. Very cool William, you should write a book !! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear William IT's great to dream and pretend, we know some day you will be famous. That's how all these books are written. Love you and Lilly Grandma and grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your imagination is a special gift. Love, Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!