Thursday, March 6, 2014

March 6, 2014 Binary Shuffle


I went to speech this morning. I got to see Mrs. Sanna and 2 kids from my old class. It made me a bit tired. I told Mrs. Eastman about my blog. I gave her a hug. Mrs. Eastman is the school principal. I've known her since pre-k. She's nice.

We listened to Beethoven's 5th Symphony today. This is a little video of it. The conductor was a little off. He was hard to follow. But the orchestra sounded perfect! I just might like this symphony.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jh-E5m01wY

We watched some really cool videos about PI and Tau. "Tau is defined as the ratio of a circle’s circumference to its radius, not its diameter and is equal to 2π." We got this from Khan Academy. I have no idea what this means yet, but I'm gonna learn. 

To help me learn, we watched some videos. They were AWESOME! Here are a few:


This one is especially funny..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FtxmFlMLYRI

This one long, but worth watching. This is one of my favorites...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=Av_Us6xHkUc

This one is SUPER COOL....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OCYZTg3jahU

It's so cool, I made my own little dance! (If you don't watch any of the others, watch this one - William dancing..) I am rocking it out to the binary system. The binary system is a computer language. I have no idea what this means.....yet........
This is the Binary Shuffle...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwDEsXNzaRM

I went outside when Lilly came home. We have fun. We went sledding, had a snow ball fight and played tag. Lilly was a bit bossy. 


Lilly pulling me. She owes me more time!

Me pulling Lilly. 

All and all, today was very tiring. Probably because we got a lot done. I get so tired when my days are full.

Oh, dinner was delicious! We have salmon - yummy! I even finished Lilly's. And Meggie was at dinner. Meggie is my favorite sister.... #favoritesister.    


That's all for now.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED....

2 comments:

  1. #loveyou #bestbrother. My favorite Beethoven Piece is Moonlight Sonata. You should listen to it,im not sure how to attach links or i would have posted it. If mom says its ok maybe we can go for another walk tomorrow. Love you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan - We're listening to Moonlight Sonata right now! I'm speechless about Moonlight Sonata. William

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!