Wednesday, March 5, 2014

March 5, 2014 A chess version of The Time War


Today I did some more spanish. I learned agua (water), pan (bread) and periódico (newspaper). And a new sentence is El niño bebe agua (The boy drinks water). I don't think I can carry on a conversation with anyone yet but I'm learning.

On the way to chess Mom made me do the multiplication tables. I did pretty good. It's getting easier (Grandpa, see this)

Chess was good! I played 2 big kids. I didn't get to play my usual opponent today. He was already paired up when I got there. There were 3 draws, no wins - at least I think. I captured a few queens. I didn't learn anything new. Chess is challenging. My teacher is a nice guy.

Ballet was fine. The parents came in and watched. I felt a bit excited. The other girls were sillier than usual, but they were paying attention. I can't believe I'm doing ballet. It really is fun. I also have a very nice teacher. She can control her anger. Ballet calms me down. I like going to Neglia Ballet. They have a nice office. Kim is in the office. She always makes sure she comes out and says Hi to me. The have very big studios there. And the girls in my class are full of energy.

 Here's a couple videos of me dancing. Hope you enjoy them! Don't laugh too hard.....:-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAd4YSQEa1U&feature=c4-overview&list=UUmespFLVIr20hxV37o2orWg



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YY6pRw0utQ0&feature=c4-overview&list=UUmespFLVIr20hxV37o2orWg

That's all I have on my mind really. I get to watch Digimon now.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED...


4 comments:

  1. We should pay chess together I Brrrr I'll beat you. enjoy digimon buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy day for you Master William....sounds like you did well...keep up the good work! HUGS ♥ Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunt Donna - How are you? Chess was fun! And I like to dance. William

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!