Thursday, March 20, 2014

March 20, 2014 Spring Finally!

The weather outside was snowy although it was the first day of spring.

Today was the science fair! My jaw got a workout from talking. Everybody seemed to like my invention. Mrs. Eastman (principal) told me that she loves turtles, especially loggerheads. She has a tattoo of a loggerhead turtle on her wrist! She said that if there were prizes, I'd be in first place because I want to save her favorite animal! That made me happy! And the science teacher from high school recognised me from last year!

I got to see my friends Josh and Kaden. They had science experiments too. My favorite experiment was the one that Josh's brother was doing. It was kinda like a telephone, but it was a cup phone. It was 2 red solo cups attached by a string. You speak into the cup and the other person can hear your voice. There was a rock candy demonstration. Someone made rock candy from scratch! I wonder if it took awhile for the rock candy to harden. People liked Lilly's game too!


Here's some pictures from tonite. There were many people there.








That's all for now...

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had fun. We are proud of you and Lilly. Good job on both projects..
    Love from Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!