Tuesday, March 25, 2014

March 25, 2014 Have a nice day!

Editor's note: I was looking around the internet - still trying to find a link between Autism and aliens. That in itself is a story.....I found this wonderful blog and asked the owner's permission to post it on here. I hope everyone goes over and gives it a read. It's very enlightening. Enjoy!

http://diaryofanalien1.blogspot.com/2013/08/what-i-wish-people-knew-about-aspergers.html


Here's a story (about me):

                                            William   

My name is William Carl Benz. I live in Angola, New York. Angola is near Lake Erie. We’re close to the lake. It’s just one block away, one drive away. I love living here because we get all four seasons - winter, summer, fall and spring.
It’s fun living near the lake. We can swim in it! I like playing in the parks. My favorite one is the state park. We take our bikes there. The playground is fun. There are a couple of slides. The beach is big and sandy and rocky. The water is cool and shallow, and sometimes deep. It gets deep when we go into the cold parts – very cold parts. We usually go there in the spring and fall because we don’t have to pay then.
My house is cozy. It’s big. I don’t really know how I feel about it. I just feel cold right now.
My favorite room is my bedroom. First of all, I have my own room. I don’t have to share.  My bed is comfortable. It has a lot of games in it. I have my own desk and nightstand. The nightstand has all my precious things in it and my sticker collection. The nightstand used to be Daddy’s when he was a little kid. That makes it special to me. It makes me feel better when my Daddy doesn’t snuggle me at night and I’m about to go to sleep. I feel safe in my bedroom.
I believe in aliens. At night, sometimes I think I see a couple outlines of shadows. I think there are monsters in my closet. I sleep with my teddy bear named Teddy, which I had since I was a baby and he helps me sleep. I like to set up security in my room at night and in my bed. I bring swords, guns and alarms in my bed – they’re toys. It’s in case I need to scare an alien or two. The toy guns are in case I have to shoot some darts at a few monsters. And you won’t want to scare me when I have a sword in my hand! I’m a fencer and I know how to fence.
Fencing is one of my favorite hobbies. Fencing makes me calm. Fencing also makes me excited.
My favorite books that I read is Geronimo Stilton. I like them because they are funny. The main character is a mouse. That's Geronimo. These books are fiction. They are adventure books. I have a collection of the books. And you hardly see any people except for the hardcovers. His hardcover books are in the kingdom of fantasy. It's a place where he ends up when he has a stomach ache.
I wanna talk about my family. My sister has wacky hair – the one that thinks she older. But, we're the same age! I love my mommy! My mommy cooks good food. My daddy? He works with computers. And then there's my big sister. My big sister is the coolest. Now for Brad. He's my big brother. He's more of a sith than a jedi. Just like I'm more of a jedi than a sith. My whole family? Both the White's and the Benzes? The Benzes are small – that's my Dad's side. And the White's are my Mom's side – they are HUGE! And I mean that side is big! I mean number of people. I think they're all cool.
William likes to:
Read
Watch tv
Play video games
Swing
Eat
Wrestle
Sleep
Time4learning
Chemistry
Fencing
Dancing
Chess


Good at:
Most of Above
Spanish
Chess
imagination


3 comments:

  1. Now I know all about you and your family. Thanks love and hugs Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so cool living that close to a lake! In Chicago there is a lake, but I don't live close enough to ride my bike to it. Also it is sort of dirty. By the way, I also sleep with a teddy bear, even though I am a grown-up! My bear's name is Chumbawamba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my teddy bear! So glad you're reading my blog! It's almost like having a pen pal!!!

      William

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!