Monday, March 3, 2014

March 3, 2014 A funny thing happened on the way from the lake...

This weekend I went to see Grandma and Grandpa! I ate. We had a party! WOOT WOOT WOOT...
I told Uncle Dave about Survival Craft. It's a new game I have. It's like Minecraft, except it's different. It has communities. Steve, the character, is marooned on an island full of horses and other animals, including wolves, lions and other defenseless animals. I even have a horse myself. I didn't give my horse a name yet. I had a good time at my grandparents house!

This morning I went to PT. I wouldn't take my boots off. So the PT teacher made me clean up the floor and take off my boots. She called my Mommy and made me stay later to get my work done. And I didn't want to. I usually enjoy it, but today I was very tired and off and I wanted to go to bed and I needed a hug.

I started taking an English test. It's a 5th grade test! I'll let everyone know how I do when I'm done.

I started planning my science project. I gonna do the turtle thing. I'm going to try to use solar power along with battery power to charge the zappers! (Dad says it's a security fence, I say it's a bird zapper. He doesn't think that's politically correct.)

Me and Meggie, my big sister went for a walk to the beach today. It was cold and icky. But, the sun was shining. I'll explain the pics.

We're walking to the beach

Still going to the beach. I see a truck.

Looks like an acorn tree.

It's a nut tree! I thought it was an acorn. The nuts look weird.

buds!

Three pine trees and a ball of light!

Looked these up - they are Daphne berries - POISONOUS 
 
Elderberries - also POISONOUS

I'm glad there weren't any birds around. Cuz if they ate them they would die! (except for the ravens in Chima - I would want them to eat the berries.)
The lake shore. Look how much it changed! Now it's smooth with bumps here and there. Meggie fell into a hole and got her pants wet!

A dog followed us home! Curious was he! We call the dog patrol to bring him home. We had to bring him home with us. The dog didn't mind. 

SELFIE

This is what the ice looks like from the other side of the ice mounds. BEWARE OF FALLING DOWN! (meggie)

We're going to eat dinner now and watch a movie. It's an early bed night. 

That's all for now.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED....



4 comments:

  1. Glad we got to spend the afternoon together and that the pup got home safe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a really great afternoon with your sister. Those pictures are great too. The last one is absolutely beautiful.

    Thanks for sharing.

    Miss Suzie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Suzie! Glad you're reading my blog! The dog got home. I enjoyed science camp. Are you teaching anymore science camps? Maybe I'll take some more. Your friend, William

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!