Thursday, March 27, 2014

March 27, 2014 This time it's from Lilly, not William

Editors note: William is taking a break today. Lilly, his twin sister (older by 2 minutes) will be filling in....enjoy!

This is me last year riding Scooter
Hi! I'm Lilly, William's twin sister. He doesn't believe that I'm older than him. But I am - by 2 minutes! 

Let me tell you all about me! 

First, I extremely love dance! Me and mom are going to go see Romeo and Juliet. Romeo and Juliet is a ballet. I know some of the dancers. I know Sergio - he plays Romeo - he's my teacher. I know Heidi - she plays Lady Capulet - she's also my teacher. And I know Silvina! She is professional ballet dancer and she'll dancing Juliet. I'm VERY excited about seeing this. I hope I see some of my friends. Well, of course I will see Eli - Eli is my friend from dance. She is my teachers' daughter. Here's a picture of her: 
That's Eli


I have 2 lose teeth! 1 top molar to the right and one bottom canine to the left. 

I take voice lessons. I enjoy them. Someday I want to sing with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. My teacher's name is Mrs. Goodrich. I like her. Did you know there is a street named after her in Clarence, NY? That is weird. Don't you think??

Today I went to the orthodontist because I needed my braces moved to a different spot on my teeth. It hurt when they took the braces off. The good news is, 1 or 2 more appointments I am getting my retainers! MY BRACES WILL COME OFF!!!!!! Ah, oh...It hurts, very bad! But, it's worth it.

School is going great! Although I get bored at times, I still pay attention. My teacher's name is Mr. Renzo and my ELA teacher's name is Mrs. Amoia. My average is a 94.25.

That's all I have. Maybe I'll do this again sometime. The next time I do, I'll have a surprise in stock for you....

Stay tuned 'til next time!

Be cool.....

Lilly  





10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi, Meggie!!!!! Remember to bring the pugs over soon! Love, Lilly

      Delete
    2. When it gets warmer we can start taking them for walks baby girl

      Delete
  2. Great blog Miss Lilly. Hugs and Kisses to you all...Aunt Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow a 94.25 average, that is fantastic ! Glad to hear what you are up to too Lilly. Keep doing what you are doing, sounds like you are doing very well and having fun with school and all of your activities. Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Lilly We know that you are a star. We have see you dance and heard you sing. You are a very busy little girl. Keep up the great job. Love you and William Grandma and Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Watching the ballet sounds like fun! Good luck with getting your braces off! I had braces when I was a kid and I was very happy to get them off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Angel - I'm actually scared to get my braces off. Wanna know why?? Well, when I got my braces on the bottom, it hurt! It felt they were ripping my teeth out!!!! Did you like my blog?!?
      I like yours! Lilly

      Delete
    2. I wish someone would invent a way for braces to be less painful ! You would think, after all these years, they would have come up with something! And yes, I did like your blog, very much!

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!