Monday, March 10, 2014

March 10, 2014 Beats me.....



I started writing a story about myself today. I didn't get very far. It was easy to write. I'll post it when I'm done. I'm also working on Penguin Man, remember him? I think I wrote about him but we can't find it in a blog....Penguin Man is a penguin super hero. You'll find out more later on.....

Oh, by the way, the thermometer didn't work and it spilled. I think I'll try it once more...

My aspirin experiment is working. But, it's not as exciting as it said. It was supposed to turn into spikes going up the glass. Didn't happen.....
My aspirin experiment so far
Today we tried to make silly putty. Didn't work quite as well as we expected. We're gonna try to do it again. We need to find better directions. (editor's note: Pinterest isn't always correct.) Here's some pics..
measuring water

frozen

YUK - it felt icky

Hey, guess what??? Neglia Ballet used my blog - well, one of the Wednesday blogs - on their website! Made me a bit excited! Here it is! Please look! You should look at their whole website. Some of the pictures my Mom and Dad did. And Neglia is a great place to go. You could probably sign up there. 


That's pretty much all I have on my mind. 

That's all for now.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow..

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like your doing a bunch of fun experiments William . You are a busy young man !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!