Monday, February 10, 2014

February 10, 2013 Wet and cold


(Editor's note: Most of today was learning about life lessons. Sometimes we forget that simple things are difficult and difficult things are easy for kids like Will. We need to just reinforce - a lot.)

Today was the exact same thing as the title - cold and wet. I'M SICK OF WINTER!! I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I'M SICK OF WINTER!!

Momma made me clean the snow off Dad's car. This is how it looked when I did it before:


Dad wasn't amused.





 So we went outside and I did it for a second time today. Mom made me clean the whole car! BRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!! It was freezing out! Mom is going to make me clean the cars off when it snows. I know it's good to help out, but not in the freezing cold! I'd rather take a nap, but if I had to do a chore, I'd rather make my bed.


HELP ME!









http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0eIsuZC3w


This morning, Mom made me watch a lot of videos about germs. YUK.....Why did she make me watch these? Because I got Mommy and Daddy sick. Apparently I share my germs. Momma always taught me to share. But, I'm not supposed to share my germs. I don't like to use soap and I don't like warm water. Mom is now making me use hand sanitizer. Today I kept in my shirt pocket. I also learned to cover your coughs. I knew this already, but sometimes I forget.


This video shows what a human cough looks like. It is gross. I'm going to try not to cough everywhere anymore.  We're going to try to make a cough robot. I'll let you know when it's done. 
 
After I sterilized my hands, Momma let me help make dinner. I got to cut the onions. They made me cry. But, I got to use a real knife! Not a butter knife. I'm used to butter knives. Butter knives are cool. 
Me cutting onion.




Well, that's all for now. See ya later, alligator! After while, crocodile!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED...





2 comments:

  1. Very nice day except for cleaning dads car...YUCK and BRRRRRR love and hugs Aunt Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job cleaning dad's car. I shoveled our whole driveway on Sunday all by myself and I am old. Exercise is good for you. It's nice that you are helping mom cook ,she could use the help. We are proud of you . Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!