Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February 5, 2014 YAWN, sorta

Yesterday I didn't go to fencing. I didn't do much of anything. I was tired and ill. I'm sorta sick and tired of school! And I'm sick and tired of the weather!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! (A loud scream)

But, I did make a hobbit hole out of my cold porcelain I made the day before! Boy, is that stuff sticky! We are waiting for it to dry. I'm going to paint it. Maybe I can make a whole diorama of the Shire. What if I made a diorama of the whole Unexpected Journey!!! HHmmm.....experiment time! We need to make papier mache! That, my friend, would be cool. .........that could go into the school science fair. (Not really, it's science fiction, not science)

Talking about the science fair, we are looking for a chemistry project. But, we aren't allowed to BLOW STUFF UP!!!!!  BBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOO! gggRRRRRRRR.....Oh, well. We'll find something fun!

We went to chess today. I played against my mom because we were one kid short. Mom never played before. I was her teacher. Mr. V helped too. Remember, Mr. V is my chess teacher. I still like chess. It's easy!

We didn't go to ballet today. It was closed because of this STUPID snow. It took us awhile just to get home from chess!

That all I have on my mind right now and I want to EAT!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED!



7 comments:

  1. He said his hobbit hole wasn't as good as the Dennys one lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. William......what's a hobbit hole?
    Punkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Punkin - A hobbit hole is a place where Hobbits live. It's under a hill in the Shire. You really need to read the Hobbit! Let's say is adventure and comedy.

      Delete
  4. Hi William, I think I have the same cold as you, sometimes I feel OK then BAM feel sick and tired a lot. Hope you are doing better. I found a chemistry science fair project you can check out - http://www.projects.juliantrubin.com/science_fair_project/chemistry/stalactite_1.html - maybe the hobbit hole can lead to a cave full of these! And congratulations on 4th grade, that is a great accomplishment. Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Debbie! Thank's for sending me the link! That's pretty cool! I'm still a bit tired. I hope you feel better. And I hope the twins don't get it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!