Friday, February 7, 2014

February 7, 2014 - I'M SICK OF COLD!!! BBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQP4UJhNn0I

This is cool! You should watch it. It's about The Atom. The atom is, well, what we're made of. Everything is pretty much made of them. Including ice! What would happen if I took all the oxygen atoms, left the hydrogen atoms and then I put all the oxygen back  - I'd make water disappear and reappear!

We watch videos about Pyotr Tchaikovsky. He was a piano player. He was a composer and wrote Swan Lake. He also wrote The Nutcracker Ballet. Neglia Ballet does it every year. Maybe next I'll be in it! Lilly was in it twice. His life was complicated.

Lilly as an angel




That's pretty much all I have on my mind right now. I'm going to go have my snack. It's italian ice - cherry flavor!

Stay tuned 'til Monday!

TO BE CONTINUED...

3 comments:

  1. William.........I love Swan Lake........and the Nutcracker is my favorite.....maybe if you and Lilly are both in it next year, I'll come to see you guys! Have a nice weekend!!! Love from Punkin

    ReplyDelete
  2. William...We are all tired of the cold, but next week will be better. Enjoy your weekend off from school, and work on your math next week, if you need help we are here for you. Math was one of my favorite subjects(even fractions). Love you
    Grandpa and Grandma


    ReplyDelete
  3. William...Grandpa is right he is very good in math ask your dad. We have been learning a lot about science from your blog.Don't forget to practice your handwriting. love you and Lilly Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!