Friday, February 28, 2014

February 28, 2014 End of the month....

This morning, I worked on math. I learned about quadrilaterals. A quadrilateral is a four sided figure. A square and a rectangle are quadrilaterals. I also worked on Spanish. I did some Spanish reading/listening and listening alone and review. I can say, "La mujer lee". That means, "The woman reads." Cool, huh??

At lunch, we got out the K'nex. We made polygons. The hardest one was a pentagon. The k'nex didn't want to make that shape. It was fun! We also did fractions with the K'nex. It was easier to see the fractions when we did it that way.


Me making triangles




After lunch, we went outside. I went on the swings. We played some soccer. (I scored!) And then I stayed outside and played while Mommy picked up Lilly. I did not feel good out there. It's cold and now I'm all sniffly.
I'm swinging in the snow

running to get the ball

taking a nap

Oh and I went to fencing. I got 4 on my 2nd bout, 3 on my 1st bout and 1 on my 3rd. Not bad. Here's a picture and a video of me fencing.
I'm fencing Coach Chuck. This bout went into overtime!

me fencing Evan. Evan's good!


Home schooling, my friends, is fun. I have a lot of benefits my sister doesn't. Like nightly homework - I don't have any! And also, I get to stay home with my Mommy. And I get to work on the computer. 


That's all for now. I want to watch Digimon!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow...

TO BE CONTINUED.......
May the force be with you.

3 comments:

  1. Hey bug that video is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great day Master WIlliam....and fresh air on top of it!! love and hugs to all ♥ Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed watching the fencing video. So, you're learning about quadrilaterals...good for you. Here are two fancy names for quadilaterals: rhombus and trapezoid . Maybe when I see you next time, you can tell me if a square is a kind of rhombus or trapezoid. Oh, and those photos of your walks to the beach ... I hope it's not too long before we see sunshine and green grass intstead of SNOW! Love, Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!