Thursday, February 6, 2014

February 6, 2014 - Pre-K

Khanacademy.org is cool! It has chemistry on it. This morning I watched a video about the Periodic Table! Did you know that the noble gases don't like to share their electrons?? Hm, doesn't that sound like Lilly? I think Lilly is a noble gas, get it???? LOLHAHAHAHA

We went to school today. But, not to learn. I sat and read the Hobbit. My mom was there at a meeting about what she's teaching me. I got to talk to some of my old teachers. It was nice to see them. It was nice to see my principal again, too. Mr. Bebak stopped to say Hi. He used to help me in my classroom.

We had to go to the school I went to Pre-K in. I was remembering Pre-K. I liked Pre-k. We had a good time there.

Lilly got a Shining Star! I'm proud!
(not)

My lunch! It was delicious. The heart is a burger. We didn't have any buns.

Chess.....
(Lilly was cheating)




That's all I have on my mind right now.

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow!

TO BE CONTINUED.....http://www.villagegeek.com/downloads/webwavs/woodywoodpecker.wav  (sound bite)


11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello again. I read your entries every day and last night I read it out loud at the dinner table. Uncle Fran, Tara and Andy were there too and they enjoyed it very much. Congratulations to your sister Lilly on becoming the "Shining Star" very impressive.

    William, one question from me to you. Do you enjoy being taught at home? I was just wondering. From what I read every day it sounds like you really like it. Hugs and Kisses. Aunt Donna ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aunt D - How are you! I'm fine. Thanks for reading my post at dinner. I'm glad they enjoyed it. (Lilly says thanks!!!!! She's really happy about that.)

      I like homeschooling. It's fun. If I had a choice between going back or staying home, I would stay home. I get to go on the computer at home. The lunches are better. We get to do experiments. But, sometimes my teacher is mean. She makes me do math and writing. :-( It's quieter here. That fact that there are no kids is good and badish - no one to bother me, but no friends. I think I might make friends at chess. Gotta go now! Love ya!

      Delete
    2. Oh William you break my ♥ I will always be your friend. Call me anytime. I love you! Aunt Donna

      Delete
    3. Aunt D - Ok, I'll take your advice. William

      Delete
  3. What's up buddy ! Sorry I have not posted much this week. I have a new boss who started this week so I have been busy educating him ! My old boss has been the Chairman of Radiology here since 1968 (before I was even born !!)....he still plans to work but does not want the stress and headache of being the boss-man ! I'll get caught up on what you've been leaning this week....keep up the good work ! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Uncle Ken! Sorry you're so busy! I hope you have a nice time catching up. Say hello to Aunt Laurie, Cassie and Maddie!

      Delete
  4. Grandpa showed me how to post on your blog so now I could see what you are learning. I like your lunches they look great. Did you go out and help your dad with the snow? We like all the experiments that you do they sound like fun. I will write again so keep up the good work . Love you and Lilly Grandma Grandpa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Grandma! I like all the experiments too! Did you know we're getting a REAL chemistry kit. We'll be doing lots of fun stuff! Lunch was GREAT! It tasted good. Gotta go blog now! (funny!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!