Monday, February 24, 2014

February 24, 2014 ssssssssssssssssssssHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHuuuuuuuuuuuuu (this is me running out of ideas)

I forgot to talk about one last thing I did at camp. We had a liquid nitrogen demo! This guy took liquid nitrogen and put a red rubber ball in it. Guess what happened?? BBRREEEEkaboom! The ball broke in pieces when he dropped it on the ground. He also poured it onto the ground. A cloud of gas nitrogen flew up like fog and a cloud mixed. The temperature of liquid nitro is -346 degrees F. So when it hits the ground it boils! It's cool.....
Here's a video of a guy playing with the LN on the Ellen Show. BEWARE OF PING PONGS :-)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jh5Y8Gb-kFU

This morning I went to physical therapy at school. I enjoyed it. I got out of the house for a bit got to see my PT teacher.

When we got home I worked on Rosetta Stone. I'm learning Spanish. "La Nina come."

Rosetta Stone has 2 meanings. The Rosetta Stone is something that the ancient Egyptians wrote on and Nefertimons (digimon)attack.

We went for a short walk outside. It was snowing out AGAIN. BBBOOOOOOOO...This winter is the worst winter we ever had.

Oh! We made a thermometer! Mom remembered the alcohol. We put is outside and the liquid in the straw decreased and when we brought it back in, the liquid when up a bit. Just like on a regular thermometer.

Update on the turtle egg issue: I worked on my illustrations on how to do it. I looked up some pictures of a turtle nest to see how we really need to design the enemy zapper. Still working on this.....Maybe we'll start putting something together this weekend..

Hey, Bubba!! ( Bubba's my favorite big brother) I got to see him this weekend. Seeing Bubba does not happen very often. It was exciting. I gave him hugs. Brad is very special to me cuz he is unique. He's cuddly and lovable once you get to know him. And he makes me laugh.

That's all I have on my mind now!

Stay tuned 'til tomorrow! Adios!
To infinity and Beyond!

TO BE CONTINUED...

4 comments:

  1. I look forward to your posts everyday!! The highlight of my life....♥ Aunt Donna

    BTY Bubba is pretty cool if I do say so myself!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bubba???? HMMMMMMMM I've heard of him, but I've never met him. Maybe someday I will and find out why he's so great. But if you say so, it must be so.......right?? Great blog today, William. Like the story about the ball!
    Love, Punkin

    ReplyDelete
  3. William... Glad you enjoyed PT. What did you do there, call me and let me know. You are very lucky to have such a wonderful big sister and big brother. That liquid nitrogen is awesome stuff, when you call I will tell tell you another use for it....Love you and Lily, Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I promised this morning, I read all of your blog entries since Feb. 14. I enjoyed reading about Science Camp and the different types of paintings you did. I especially liked the Japanese painting. When I was a teenager, we would have called the painting "psychedelic". If you make notes on what we have to use, maybe this summer if we go camping with Aunt Jo, we can have a colorful campfire .... or is that too dangerous? Yo hablo Espanol tambien. Buena suerte en su escuela de casa. Te amo. Aunt K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!