Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February 25, 2014 Fencing

I went to fencing today. The coach won the first electric bout and I won the rematch!  I learned one new thing. I learned to hit the foil out of the way and then thrust. Coach made me do it a couple times.

I went to speech therapy this morning. I got to see Ms. Schweikert! Mrs Sanna is my therapy teacher. I did vocab words and I worked on how not to interrupt.

I worked on some more Spanish today. I worked on fractions. I like fractions. I finally found something in math that I understand.

I watched the turtle movie again. I wanted to see the baby turtles. The baby turtles are so cute! They can fit in my hand. Maybe I'll see one someday.

I checked on my aspirin experiment. I observed that nothing changed yet. I'm still waiting for it to do something.

I worked on a picture. I'll take a picture of my picture when it's done.

Today was kinda slow. Tomorrow I have chess and ballet so maybe I'll have something to talk about.

something to make you laugh:



That's not me and Mom....

That's all for now!!! Stay tuned 'til tomorrow.

TO BE CONTINUED...







4 comments:

  1. Your picture is looking great! Can't wait to see it finished and posted!

    Love you... Dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ sending hugs and kisses to all....Aunt Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. That does not sound like a slow day, sounds like you were busy and learned a lot. Keep up the good work!! Uncle Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are glad that you are getting better at fencing. Keep up the good work. I told you fractions are easy, good that you understand them. Looking forward to seeing your picture. love to you and Lily..Grandpa and Grandma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. They will appear after they have been reviewed!